Asked by: Heath Benekenhome and garden home appliances
How do you dust high areas?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how do you dust in high places?
How to Dust Hard to Reach Places
- Dampen your microfiber cloth.
- Lay damp microfiber cloth over the bristles of your broom, covering it completely.
- Wrap a rubber band around the microfiber cloth and the bristles to keep it in place.
Secondly, how can I control dust in my bedroom? Maintenance
- Wear a filter mask when cleaning.
- Clean the room thoroughly and completely once a week.
- Clean floors, furniture, tops of doors, window frames and sills, etc., with a damp cloth or oil mop.
- Carefully vacuum carpet and upholstery regularly.
- Use a special filter in the vacuum.
People also ask, how do you keep dust in longer?
How to Keep Your Wood Furniture Dust Free Longer
- Clean hard floors with a vacuum cleaner rather than sweeping with a broom.
- Use a clean cloth each time you dust your wood furniture.
- Keep your pets off the furniture.
- Clean your air and heating vents once a year.
- Change your heating and air filters often.
- Rub a used dryer sheet over your wood furniture after dusting.
Should I dust or vacuum first?
Dust first, then vacuum. Dust, allergens, and other particles are constantly floating through a home's air. To stop your sneezing, wipe your surfaces first using a damp cloth or a microfiber duster, which will trap the dust.