Asked by: Ampar Arangocareers resume writing and advice
How do you find someone on LinkedIn?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
- Tap the Search bar at the top of your screen.
- Enter your keyword into the Search bar.
- Select the member from the suggestions in the dropdown thatappears, or tap Search to run the search.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I find someone on LinkedIn without them knowing?
Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedInhomepage. Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown. Clickthe Privacy tab at the top of the page. Under the How others seeyour LinkedIn activity section, click Change next to Profileviewing options.
One may also ask, can you find someone on LinkedIn by phone number? Click the My Network icon at the top of yourLinkedIn homepage. Click the number above Yourconnections on the left rail. Click Manage synced and importedcontacts on the right rail. Click on your contact's namefrom either the Synced or Imported lists to view theirContact details.
Just so, how do you search profiles on LinkedIn?
- Log into your LinkedIn profile.
- Click your cursor into the search bar at the top of the pageand enter the name of the person you'd like to find.
- View the search results on the next page -- you'll see thenames or the companies that match your search terms.
Can you search LinkedIn anonymously?
Few people know that LinkedIn has a settingallowing you to disable others' ability to see whenyou view their profile. To find it, go to Account Settingsin the top right. Then, take the following path: Privacy &Settings > Profile. Click Select what others see whenyou've viewed their profile.