Asked by: Andreza Tykaltechnology and computing smartphones
How do you fix an iPhone that dies fast?
Last Updated: 7th May, 2020
- Push Mail.
- Turn Off Unnecessary Location Services.
- Don't Send iPhone Analytics (Diagnostics & UsageData)
- Close Out Your Apps.
- Notifications: Only Use The Ones You Need.
- Turn Off The Widgets You Don't Use.
- Turn Off Your Phone Once A Week (The Right Way)
- Background App Refresh.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I stop my iPhone from dying so fast?
- Turn Down the Brightness. One of the easiest ways to prolongyour battery life is to turn down the screen brightness.
- Mind Your Apps.
- Download a Battery Saving App.
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi Connection.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Lose the Location Services.
- Fetch Your Own Email.
- Reduce Push Notifications for Apps.
Secondly, why is my phone losing battery so fast iPhone? Head to Settings > Battery. You'll see a listof apps and their impacts on your battery life.General > Background App Refresh. You can turn this offaltogether, or customize which apps you want to keep running bygoing down the list and toggling them on oroff.
Keeping this in view, why is my phone's battery draining so fast?
As soon as you notice your battery charge isdropping faster than usual, reboot the phone. Googleservices aren't the only culprits; third-party apps can also getstuck and drain the battery. If your phonekeeps killing the battery too fast even after a reboot,check the battery information in Settings.
How do I drain my battery fast?
There several ways to drain your battery manually withoutinstalling an app.
- Open Most Of Or All Your Apps.
- Keep The Screen Awake.
- Change Your Screen's Brightness to Maximum.
- Turn On Wi-Fi When You're Not In Range Of a Wi-Fi Network.