Asked by: Arnold Grandasstyle and fashion skin care
How do you fix frizzy damaged hair?
Last Updated: 27th April, 2020
- Rinse with cold water. Hot water opens up the outer layerofyour hair (cuticle), whereas cold water can helpcloseit.
- Use the right product. An overly aggressive shampoo canremovetoo much of your hair's natural oils.
- Try an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse.
- Use Argan oil.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I repair my damaged hair at home?
Put the life back into your limp or damagedhairwith this terrific home remedy: combine 1 teaspoonapplecider vinegar with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 egg whites,thenrub the mix into your hair. Keep your haircoveredfor about a half hour using plastic wrap or a shower cap,thenshampoo and rinse.
Additionally, what is the best product to repair damaged hair? 9 Products That Will Transform Your Dry,DamagedHair
- OUAI Treatment Masque.
- LiveClean Argan Oil Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product.
- Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil &SheaButter Deep Treatment.
- R+Co CROWN Scalp Scrub.
- Fekkai PrX Intense Fortifying Masque.
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel.
Also Know, how do you treat dry damaged hair?
Give Hair a Lube Job If you're super-dry, try jojoba or coconutoil.Rub a few drops onto damp hair and leave it on for afewminutes. Wash out the oil treatment with a moisturizing shampooandconditioner. For more impact, give your styling tools a day offandlet your hair air dry.
What is the best shampoo for damaged hair?
10 Best Shampoos For Damaged Hair Overview
- Kérastase Resistance Shampoo for Damaged Hair.
- Pureology Strength Cure Sulfate Free Shampoo.
- Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo For Dry Hair.
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo.
- L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo.
- #1. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo.