Asked by: Nickolas Kessenstechnology and computing video software
How do you fix your iPod when it says ipod is disabled connect to iTunes?
Last Updated: 9th February, 2020
- Connect your iOS device to your computer andopeniTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:Pressand hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the sametime.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update,chooseRestore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do you unlock an iPod touch that is disabled?
Method 3 Using Recovery Mode
- Use this method if iTunes prompts for a passcode.
- Turn your iPod completely off.
- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Press and hold the Power and Home buttons.
- Click "Restore" in the window that appears in iTunes.
- Setup your iPod.
Secondly, how do you fix your iPod when it says connect to iTunes? If you still see the Connect to iTunes screen afteryourestart, you need to reinstall iOS:
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable thatcamewith your device.
- Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS and keepyourpersonal data.
Subsequently, question is, why does my iPod say its disabled?
If you have a passcode lock on your iPod andyouor someone else using your iPod entered to manyincorrectpasscodes then your iPod will becomedisabled. If youplug your iPod into the computer younormally sync it withand open up iTunes it should unlockit.
How do you reset a disabled iPod without a computer?
all you have to do is hold the power button andhomebutton at the same time for ten seconds then let go of thepowerbutton but keep holding on to the power button for 10 seconds.thenit should restart. Well basiclly you press the sleepwakebutton and home button for 10 secs till Appleiconappears.