Asked by: Belhaj Janimovscience genetics
How do you flatten a spline in AutoCAD?
Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do you explode a spline in AutoCAD?
A spline is a single object unless or until you convert it into a polyline. If you want to do that you can use the PEDIT command and select the spline. Choose a precision value and enter. Now you will end up with an object you can explode.
Furthermore, how do you make a spline in AutoCAD? Draw a Spline
- Click Home tab Draw panel Spline. Find.
- (Optional) Enter m (Method). Then enter either f (Fit Points) or cv (Control Vertices).
- Specify the first point of the spline.
- Specify the next point of the spline. Continue specifying points as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c (Close) to close the spline.
Moreover, how do you convert splines to polylines in AutoCAD?
To Convert a Spline to a Polyline
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Spline. Find.
- Select the spline to convert.
- Enter p to convert to Polyline.
- Specify a precision value or press Enter to end the command.
How do you join a polyline and a spline?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit.
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.