Asked by: Maaike Holzwarthhobbies and interests scrapbooking
How do you fold a paper into 5 boxes?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2020
- Unfold the top flap.
- Fold the top edge down to the crease you justcreated in the last step.
- Rotate the paper, fold the top left corneraligning with the first vertical crease.
- Fold the bottom edge up to the bottom of theflap, and then unfold it again.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do you fold something into fifths?
Divide Paper into Fifths: Method 1
- Fold and unfold a square sheet of paper left to right.
- Looking at the right half of the paper, fold along the diagonalfrom bottom-right corner to the middle of the top-edge of thepaper.
- The location where the top-right corner of the paper issituated marks the 1/5 and 4/5 divisions.
how do you fold a piece of paper into 7 squares? Divide Paper into Sevenths: Method 1
- Fold and unfold a square sheet of paper along thediagonal.
- Fold the top-right corner of the paper to the center.
- Repeat the procedure: fold the top-right corner of the paper tothe intersection of the crease lines closest to the corner.
how do you fold a paper box?
- Begin with a piece of square paper.
- Fold the paper in half.
- Fold the paper in half along the other side.
- Fold the corners to the center.
- Fold the top and bottom edges to the center of the square.
- Unfold the square along one side.
- Fold the long edges to the center.
How do you divide paper into thirds?
Divide Paper into Thirds: Method 1
- Fold and unfold a sheet of paper up and down.
- Fold the bottom-left corner to meet the pinch-crease made above(join the two dots).
- The location where the left edge of the paper overlays with thetop edge of the paper is the division of 1/3 and 2/3.