Asked by: Fatim Fursestyle and fashion high fashion
How do you fold boxer briefs?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
- Place the boxer briefs facing up on a flat surface andsmooth out all the wrinkles. Face the crotch section towardsyou.
- Fold the left leg to the middle of theunderwear.
- Bring the right leg to the left side of theunderwear.
- Fold the waistband side halfway down.
- Tuck the bottom half into the waistband.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do you fold boxers?
How to Fold: Men's Boxers
- Fold the right side to the left side so the rear of theunderwear is facing out.
- Pick up the boxers by the outer edges and give them a quickflap.
- Bring the “seam” edge down until the boxers have arectangular shape and smooth the material again.
Subsequently, question is, how do you fold socks?
- Step 1: Lay one sock on top of the other with the heels facingup and the toes facing your body.
- Step 2: Place four fingers on the heel of the top sock and foldthe top ends of the socks just over your fingers.
- Step 3: Fold the toe ends of the socks up to meet the top endsand then tuck the toes into the leg holes.
Also to know is, how do you fold an undershirt?
Start with laying the undershirt face down on your foldingsurface and smooth out wrinkles with your hands.
- Fold the shirt in half lengthwise so it is a mirror image.
- Next, fold the shoulder portion a third of the way across thebody of the shirt.
- Then bring the bottom third across the body to complete thefold.
How do you fold a shirt for travel?
Follow These Steps
- Lay the shirt flat, making sure it's buttoned up. Fullybuttoning the shirt will ensure a tight, wrinkle-free fold.
- Fold the sleeves to the middle of the back. Fold in each sleevehorizontally, so that the cuffs cross over the middle of theback.
- Fold the sides to the middle.
- Fold in half lengthwise.