Asked by: Fiorella Silverareal estate real estate buying and selling
How do you get a real estate license in Chicago?
Last Updated: 3rd April, 2020
- Consider Reciprocity & Portability for Real Estate License: Illinois.
- Complete Pre-Licensing Coursework.
- Register for the Real Estate Licensing Exam.
- Familiarize Yourself With the Broker Exam.
- Prepare for the Licensing Exam.
- Take & Pass the Licensing Exam.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how long does it take to get a real estate license in Chicago?
take a 90-hour Broker Pre-License Course, pass the Illinois Real Estate Exam, and. start selling!
Additionally, how long does it take to get a real estate license in Illinois? You can complete all 90 hours of pre-license coursework in 9 weeks if you take our Accelerated Online Pre-License course. All pre-license courses expire 180 days from the date of purchase.
Just so, how do I become a real estate agent in Chicago?
Become A Real Estate Agent in Illinois
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (if certificate is issued from another country contact IDFPR for further information)
- Have a Social Security Number or TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- Complete a 90 Hour Pre-Licensing Course at an IDFPR approved school.
How do I get my real estate brokers license in Illinois?
To qualify for an Illinois Real Estate Broker License in the State of Illinois you must be at least 18 years old, a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.), successfully complete the required coursework, and pass the state licensing exam.