Asked by: Willan Marrafafamily and relationships single life
How do you get Metagross in Pokemon Black 2?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2021
- Beat the Elite 4 and Champion. You need to do this in order toaccess the Giant Chasm.
- Go to the Giant Chasm.
- Go to the forest area of it.
- Go to an area of grass, and wait until a patch rustles.
- Go into the shaking grass.
- A wild Metagross will appear after a while.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you get Beldum in Pokemon Black 2?
You can find a metang in Giant Chasm inpokémon black 2 & white 2. In thePokemon Ruby you will get him for free on lv5 afterbeating elite 4. He will lay in pokeball in Steven house(MossdeepCity). you can encounter beldum in a trainer battle with apreschool by the pokemon day care.
how does Metang evolve in Pokemon Black? Metang evolves from Beldum starting atlevel 20, and evolves into Metagross starting Black.It is formed by two Beldum joining together. Its steel bodywon't be. Pokemon GO Metang Stats | Max CP | Moves |Spawn Locations | Evolution Requirements It's Weak to Fire,Ground, Dark and more Type Moves.
Keeping this in view, how do you get Metang?
You can receive a Beldum from Steven Stone's house afteryou beat the Elite Four and the Champion. After that, you can breedthe Beldum / Metang / Metagross with Ditto to receive moreBeldum.
Where can I find Ditto in Pokemon Black 2?
- 1 vote. Only in the Giant Chasm's forest, where it has a 15%chance to appear. There is also a Hidden Grotto in that locationthat may hold a Ditto with its Dream World ability, Impostor.
- 0 votes. Giant Chasm. Source.
- 0 votes. I actually found mine on victory road, near thebadge-checking area.