Asked by: Elian Schirpmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you get my Instagram account back if I forgot my password and email?
Last Updated: 20th February, 2020
- Open the Instagram app on your mobiledeviceandenter your last known email addressorphonenumber.
- Tap Forgot password?
- Tap Need more help?
- Follow the on-screen instructions tosubmitasupport request.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I log into Instagram if I forgot my password and email?
To reset your password, firstopentheInstagram app. On the login screen, tapGethelpsigning in (Android) or Forgot Password(iOS)belowLog In. From there: On Android: select UseUsernameorEmail, Send an SMS or Log In withFacebook,thenenter your information and followtheon-screeninstructions.
how do I reset my password on Instagram if I forgot my email? Ifyou can't remember your password, youcanreset itusing your email address, phone numberorFacebook account.If you're not able to resetyourpassword thisway, open the Instagram appforadditional help. Toreset your password, firstopenthe Instagramapp.
Also asked, what do u do if u forgot ur Instagram password?
If you can't remember yourpassword,youcan reset it using your email address,phone number orFacebookaccount. If you're not able to resetyourpasswordthis way, open the Instagram appforadditional help. Toreset your password, first opentheInstagramapp.
How can you delete an old Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you're notloggedintoInstagram on the web, you'll be asked to log infirst.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Whyareyoudeleting your account? and re-enter your password.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.