Asked by: Magueye Tzagarelistyle and fashion bath and shower
How do you get stains out of enamel sinks?
Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you get stains out of a porcelain sink?
How to Remove Stains From A Porcelain Sink
- Sprinkle baking soda or scouring powder onto the stain andscrubit with a damp cloth or scrub brush.
- Spray any stains with 1 part bleach to 4 parts water in aspraybottle.
- Remove soap-scum stains with equal parts white vinegar andwarmwater.
- Absorb grease or oil stains with a paste made of scouringpowderand water.
Similarly, how do you get stains out of a white sink? Fill the sink with a solution of onepartwhite vinegar and three parts hot water. Soakthesink with the solution for 30 to 60 minutes to loosenscalebuildup, stains and soap residue. Drain the vinegarwaterfrom the sink.
In this manner, how do you clean enamel sinks?
Add undiluted white vinegar to a spray bottle andspraythe sink, then use a non-abrasive sponge andcircularmotions to clean the porcelain. Rinsethoroughly withwater.
How do you get stains out of a cast iron sink?
Here's how to clean that cast iron sink.
- Rinse the sink thoroughly after each use.
- Dry it completely after each use.
- Clean the sink with non-abrasive cleaners. Avoid usingsteelwool, wire brushes and abrasive sponge pads.
- Put a past of baking soda and water on any stains[source:Friendly Plumber].