Asked by: Zack Pezolttechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
How do you get the SIM card out of an iPhone?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
- Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier intothesmall pinhole opening in the SIM tray.
- Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM traypopsout of the iPhone or iPad.
- Grab hold of the SIM tray and pullstraightout.
- Swap your SIM card.
- Re-insert the tray.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do you get a SIM card out of an iPhone without a paperclip?
Unfold one straight side, so it's stickingout.Stick the straight side of the paper clip intothe SIMcard ejector hole as far as it will go. With thepaperclip in the hole, use your thumb to press firmly untilthe trayprotrudes. It should slide out slowly rather thanpopout.
Also Know, how do you change the SIM card in a iPhone? Install or replace the SIM card - Apple iPhone SE
- The SIM tray is located on the right of the device.
- Insert the SIM eject tool into the small hole and pushfirmly,until the SIM tray releases.
- Remove the ejector tool and pull the SIM tray out.
- Place the Nano SIM card into the tray.
- Carefully replace the SIM tray back into the slot.
Also to know is, does removing SIM card erase iPhone?
Smartphones usually have at least two stores of memory:aSIM card, and the phone's internal memory. Many phonesalsohave additional data stored on removable SD Cardmedia.Removing the SIM card stops the phonefromcommunicating with the network, but doesn't erase theemailand contact lists already on the phone.
What can I use instead of a paperclip?
5 Alternatives to Traditional Paperclips
- Plastiklips ($6.86)
- Pac-Man Clips ($8.99)
- Clothes Pin Clips from Office Max ($2.99)
- Kit Clips from Russell and Hazel ($6)
- Patterned Tape from Target ($12.99)