Asked by: Romy Borhome and garden smart home
How do you hang Levolor faux wood blinds?
Last Updated: 6th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do you install Levolor blinds with hidden brackets?
Type 1 - One-Piece Hold-Down Brackets
- With the hold-down brackets attached to the bottom rail, lower the blinds to the hold-down bracket mounting surface and mark the bracket locations.
- Attach the hold-down brackets at the bottom of the window with the included screws, as shown for your installation type.
Additionally, what is the warranty on Levolor blinds? Full 10-Year Warranty Coverage Coverage extends to any Levolor Custom Blind or Shade purchased in the US as long as the product remains in the original window. Levolor will cover the repair or replacement (at our discretion) and shipping costs of any defective Custom Blind or Shade within 10 years of the purchase date.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you install universal shade brackets?
How to Install Universal Mount Brackets for Roller Shades
- Unroll the window shade so that approximately 2 inches of shade is hanging down.
- Push the bracket with the plus sign in the center of it over the end of the shade with the tab.
- Lower the shade from the window and remove the bracket from its end.
- Drill pilot holes through the marks with a 1/8-inch drill bit.
How do you install a continuous loop cord?
Replacing Cord on Continuous Cord Loop
- Remove the old cord.
- Hold the clutch by its base. With your other hand push a small loop of cord up to the front from behind the guard.
- Select an appropriate cord length for the shade.
- Insert thew new cord into the lift mechanism.
- Push a loop up from behind the guard.