Asked by: Clelia Mulhofervideo gaming console games
How do you host a streamer on a mixer?
Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
- Navigate to your Mixer channel.
- Open the overflow menu in the top left-hand side of the screen(represented by three dots).
- Select Start A Co-stream to open the co-streamsetup page.
- Enter the Mixer username of a streamer you planto co-stream with.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what does it mean when you host someone on mixer?
Hosting FAQ. Hosting allows you toput another channel's video on your channel while you'reoffline (not streaming). There are a few reasonsomeone may host another: Even if you weren'tstreaming recently, hosting someone gives the hostee thepotential for more exposure.
Similarly, how do I report someone on a mixer? While viewing or streaming on Mixer, you may encountera user you feel is breaking the Rules of Conduct.
- Mouse over the video to expose the “Report Abuse”button and click it (optionally click the vertical ellipsis belowthe video and click “Report Abuse”)
- In the Report Channel window select an abuse category.
Then, can you get paid on mixer?
Mixer Is Giving Streamers A Way To MakeMore Money. Microsoft's Mixer streaming platformwill soon give its streamers another way to earnmoney. With Direct Purchase, you can promote the gamesyou play during a session and receive a small cut ofthe revenue from every copy bought through yourchannel.
How do you remove a co stream from a mixer?
How to leave a co-stream: So you had yourfun and you're ready to go your separate ways, it's time to end theco-stream. To do this, hover your mouse over youricon in the top left of the channel page > click the 3 dot menu> "leave costream."