- Using a funnel, pour about a third of a cup of vinegar into the bottle.
- Then insert another funnel into the mouth of the balloon.
- Place two teaspoons of baking soda into the funnel so it falls into the balloon.
- Next, secure the the mouth of the balloon over the top of the bottle.
Also question is, how do you inflate a balloon?
Instructions. Instructions There is a small valve or opening in the "tail" of the balloon. Slide this opening onto the nozzle of the helium tank or balloon pump until you have a tight fit. Hold the neck of the balloon firmly around the nozzle with one hand and press on the nozzle to release the helium into your balloon
Likewise, people ask, how do you inflate a balloon with baking soda?
How you do it:
- Use a funnel to add 1/3 cup baking soda to the inside of a balloon.
- Fill a plastic bottle with approximately 1 cup vinegar.
- Attach the balloon to the mouth of the plastic bottle, then lift the balloon upright so the baking soda falls and causes the reaction.
Balloon air compressors feature a small tank of compressed air and one to two nozzles. Each nozzle inserts into the opening of a balloon, and once you turn on the compressor the balloons will inflate automatically.