Asked by: Tai Relinquetechnology and computing web design and html
How do you insert a space in HTML?
Last Updated: 13th June, 2020
- Open an HTML document. You can edit anHTMLdocument using a text editor such as NotePad, orTextEdit onWindows.
- Press space to add a normal space. To addaregular space, click where you want to add thespaceand press the spacebar.
- Type to force an extra space.
- Insert spaces of different widths.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you put a space in HTML?
To create extra spaces before, after,orin-between your text, use the (non-breakingspace) extended HTML character. Forexample, with"extra space" we have the following code in ourHTML.If you are using a WYSIWYG editor to enter the abovecode, you mustbe in the HTML tab or editing theHTMLcode.
Similarly, what is   in HTML? Alternatively referred to as a fixed space or hardspace,NBSP (non-breaking space) is used in programming, andwordprocessing to create a space in a line that cannot be brokenbyword wrap. With HTML, allows you tocreatemultiple spaces that are visible on a web page and not onlyin thesource code.
Also Know, how do you put a space between paragraphs in HTML?
Adding Spaces Between Paragraphs or Bullet PointsinWordPress
- Shift+Enter – Use the Shift Key and Enter Key for asinglespace between lines and avoid a paragraph (doublelinespacing).
-   – non-breaking space – typically usedtocreate a wrap or to move text to the next line.
- </br> – line break – this serves asatraditional carriage return.
How many spaces is a tab?