Asked by: Madou Cabestrerohome and garden home appliances
How do you install a pegboard on a concrete wall?
Last Updated: 9th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do you hang something on a concrete wall?
Method 3 Installing Masonry Anchors
- Choose masonry anchors to hang objects over 25 pounds (11 kg).
- Use a hammer drill for the best results.
- Drill a hole to accommodate the anchor.
- Tap the anchor in the hole until it's flush with the wall.
- Place the screw into the anchor.
Additionally, how do you attach wood to concrete without drilling? Here is a very easy method for attaching that wood to concrete without using all those concrete anchors. You will need a hammer drill, 20 ounce hammer and some 16d nails. Insert a 1/4" masonry drill bit, 4 or 6 inches long, into the hammer drill. Drill through the wood and into the concrete.
Also know, how far should pegboard be from the wall?
It worked, but the pegboard should be at least . 5 inch from the wall.
How much weight can a pegboard hold?