Asked by: Elcira Kwekkeboomhome and garden home appliances
How do you install under counter lighting?
Last Updated: 13th June, 2020
- Step 1: RUN CABLE.
- Step 2: CUT A HOLE.
- Step 3: ATTACH THE LIGHTS.
- Step 4: WIRE THE LIGHTS.
- Step 5: WIRE THE SWITCH.
- Step 6: TIME SAVERS - CABLE INSIDE THE CABINET.
- Step 7: TIME SAVERS - CABLE UNDERTHECABINET.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, where do you put under cabinet lighting?
When mounting any fixture under acabinet,position it to the front. If there is a lens, faceit toward thebacksplash. The bottom-front rail of thecabinet should hidethe fixture from your line of sight,whether you're standing orseated.
Beside above, what is the best type of under cabinet lighting? Xenon lights are loved for their bright andwarmillumination, making them the most popular incandescentundercabinet lights. Like LEDs and fluorescentlights, youcan get xenon under cabinet lighting ineither linear orpuck form. Both hard-wire and plug-invarieties areavailable as well.
Furthermore, how much does it cost to install under cabinet lighting?
The cost to install undercabinet lightingdependson how many fixtures you want to install, yourlocation andwhether you employ a professional or do the workyourself.Employing a professional contractor to wire in a singlelightfixture, including labor and materials, costs from $233to$315.
How do you measure for under cabinet lighting?
- Measure the length of your wall cabinets.
- Divide the length measurement in half to locate the centerpointof your wall cabinets.
- Look underneath the wall cabinet where you placed yourcentermark.
- Place a mark on the bottom of the cabinet where thecenterlength intersects the center depth.