- Go to BrainPOP.
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the educator code and click Submit.
- Complete the form and click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click the link in the email to activate your account and log in.
Simply so, what's the code for BrainPOP?
We now have an educator code to use on BrainPop. Saeger's code is: FBCM1184.
Thereof, is BrainPOP for free?
BrainPop is available by subscription but has some free content, including a movie of the day, several free movies from each topic area, educators materials, including lesson plans, and an extensive library of educational games called GameUp.
Most of the material is geared toward older students (upper elementary, middle school, and high school). If you have young children, take a look at BrainPOP Jr, designed for those in K-3rd grade.