Asked by: Olen Puchsteinhome and garden home appliances
How do you keep track of household chores?
Last Updated: 20th April, 2020
- Chorma. The best app for organising a family home, Chorma dishes out jobs to every family member and keeps track of who's done what.
- Unfilth Your Habitat.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do you keep up with household chores?
11 Daily Habits to Keep a House Clean and Tidy
- Start by Making the Bed.
- Do One Load of Laundry Per Day.
- Be Happy with “Clean Enough”.
- Get the Whole Family Involved.
- Do a 15 Minute Nightly Clean-up.
- Keep Basic Cleaning Supplies Close to Where You Use Them.
- Never Leave a Room Empty Handed.
Subsequently, question is, how often should you do household chores? How Often You Should Do 12 Household Chores
- CLEAN YOUR MICROWAVE // WEEKLY.
- CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN RANGE HOOD // DAILY.
- CHANGE YOUR SHEETS // WEEKLY.
- INSPECT YOUR DRYER VENTS // ANNUALLY.
- WASH YOUR PILLOWS // EVERY SEASON.
- CLEAN YOUR REFRIGERATOR // EVERY OTHER WEEK.
- CLEAN YOUR WINDOW TREATMENTS // AS NEEDED.
- CLEAN YOUR OVEN // EVERY FOUR TO SIX MONTHS.
what are common household chores?
For example, you may begin by listing daily chores like:
- Washing dishes.
- Feeding pets.
- Doing laundry.
- Preparing meals.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
What is the best house cleaning app?
The 7 most helpful housecleaning apps
- Tody (iOS)
- Home Routines (iOS)
- House Cleaning List (Android)
- Clean My House (Android)
- Clean House (Android)
- Our Home.
- Cleaning Checklist (Android)