Asked by: Sehrish Golosovmusic and audio sports play by play
How do you lock pictures in notes?
Last Updated: 25th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do you lock your notes?
To set a password in Notes:
- Launch Notes from your Home screen.
- Tap on an existing note or type a new note.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Tap Lock Note.
- Enter a Password — this will be for all your notes,including Notes on Mac, if you use it.
- Enter the same password again to Verify.
- Add a hint, if you really need one.
Secondly, how do you add pictures to notes? Create a new image note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Keep app .
- At the bottom right, tap Add image .
- Pick one. To take a photo, tap Take photo . To pick a photofrom your library, tap Choose image .
- Enter any body text in Note.
- Enter a title in Title.
- When finished, tap Back .
Similarly, it is asked, how can I lock my photos?
With Content lock set up, it's easy to hidephotos.
- Open the Gallery app and choose the photo you want tohide.
- Tap the three dots at the top right, then More > Lock.
- To view locked photos, tap the three-dot icon in the Galleryapp and select Show locked files.
How do you unlock your notes if you forgot the password?
Reset your notes password
- Go to Settings > Notes, then tap Password. *
- Tap Reset Password.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Reset Password again.
- Enter your new password and password hint.