Asked by: Placido Iranievents and attractions wedding
How do you mail merge multiple records on the same page?
Last Updated: 27th April, 2021
- In the simple mail merge, insert all of the desired Raiser's Edge 7 merge fields, using the 'Insert Raiser's Edge field' button located at the top of the Word document.
- Insert the RE7 merge fields again, then repeat steps 1-2.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I use next record in mail merge?
Next Record If
- Place your cursor where you want data from the next record to appear.
- Go to Mailings > Rules > Next Record If.
- In the Field name list choose the merge field name, such as City.
- In the Comparison list choose a way of comparing the data value.
- In the Compare to box, enter the value that you want to use.
Also Know, how do you do a merged sequence in mail merge? You can have the mail merge include a record number or a sequence number on the mail merge document. To do this, go to Mailings and click Rules, then Merge Record #. This will insert the actual number of the record from the database or spreadsheet where you are pulling the records.
Secondly, how do I mail merge from multiple data sources?
Go to Mailings > Select Recipients > Use an Existing List, then choose New Source to open the Data Connection Wizard. Choose the type of data source you want to use for the mail merge, and then select Next. Follow the prompts in the Data Connection Wizard to complete the data connection to the merge document.
Can you mail merge into a table?
Mail Merge Tables is an Add-in for Microsoft Word available in the office store. It allows mail merges to be based on data that is in a one to many format. Have you ever wished you could include a table of data related to each individual letter in your mail merge? Well now you can.