Asked by: Abdennebi Tchalysports climbing
How do you make a Chinese sliding knot bracelet?
Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
- Make a U-shape.
- Pull the cord into a loose loop.
- Double back the outer cord end.
- Pinch the ends together to form a small loop.
- Wrap the loose outer end of the cord around all three "layers." Wrap it over, then under – not under, then over.
- Coil the cord around the loop.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do you make a sliding knot for a bracelet?
How to Tie a Sliding Knot
- Measure your desired bracelet or necklace length and double it (or triple it if you want the knots to sit fairly close to one another when the piece is worn).
- Loop the cord into a circle.
- Loop the working cord around, to the back, and underneath the other cords.
- Wrap the working cord around the other cords again.
Also Know, how do you make a Chinese crown knot bracelet?
- Step 1: Add the 6mm white acrylic bead. 1st, cut two lengths of 1mm waxed cord to approximately 140cm;
- Step 2: Make a 4cm part consists of knots only.
- Step 3: Add the 4mm round seed beads.
- Step 4: Make a 4cm part consists of knots only.
- Step 5: Make a loop as closure.
Considering this, how do you make a sliding knot?
Sliding Knot Instructions
- Cross both ends of cord so the left cord is in front of the right cord.
- Wrap the left cord around the right cord.
- Wrap around the right cord again, making one complete loop. Be sure to keep these loops loose while wrapping.
- Continue wrapping around the right cord.
How do you make an adjustable knot with a loop?
Slip Knot Tying Instructions
- Make a loop by doubling line back onto itself.
- Run tag end back toward loop and lay over the doubled lines.
- Make one or two turns with the tag end around doubled lines and through new loop created.