Asked by: Eustorgio Quinottechnology and computing photo editing software
How do you make a deployment diagram?
Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
- Decide on the purpose of the diagram.
- Add nodes to the diagram.
- Add communication associations to the diagram.
- Add other elements to the diagram, such as components or active objects, if required.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is deployment diagram with example?
A deployment diagram consists of nodes which describe the physical devices used inside the system. On these nodes, artifacts are deployed. We can also have node instances on which artifact instances are going to be implemented. Node and artifacts of a system participate in the final execution of a system.
Similarly, what are the elements of deployment diagram? Deployment diagram elements Association: A line that indicates a message or other type of communication between nodes. Component: A rectangle with two tabs that indicates a software element. Dependency: A dashed line that ends in an arrow, which indicates that one node or component is dependent on another.
Beside this, what is meant by deployment diagram?
Deployment diagram is a structure diagram which shows architecture of the system as deployment (distribution) of software artifacts to deployment targets. Artifacts represent concrete elements in the physical world that are the result of a development process.
How do you create a deployment diagram in Visual Paradigm?
Perform the steps below to create a UML deployment diagram in Visual Paradigm.
- Select Diagram > New from the application toolbar.
- In the New Diagram window, select Deployment Diagram.
- Click Next.
- Enter the diagram name and description. The Location field enables you to select a model to store the diagram.
- Click OK.