Asked by: Jeronima Ranillabusiness and finance business operations
How do you make a flow map?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
- Click the File tab.
- Click New, click Flowchart, and then under AvailableTemplates,click Basic Flowchart.
- Click Create .
- For each step in the process that you are documenting, dragaflowchart shape onto your drawing.
- Connect the flowchart shapes in either of thefollowingways.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I do a flowchart in Word?
Method 2 Creating a Flowchart Manually
- Open a Word document. Double-click a document to open itinWord.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes.
- Click a shape under the ″Flowchart″ header.
- Add the shape to the document.
- Add additional shapes.
- Drag the shapes to the desired locations.
- Create text boxes for the labels.
Additionally, what is the best Microsoft Office program to make a flowchart? Of the standard Microsoft Office applications-Excel Word, PowerPoint - Excel is the most powerful anduserfriendly for creating flowcharts (disclosure: we makeaflowchart automation add-in for Excel), but in somecasescreating flowcharts in Word is handy.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you create a process map?
How to Create a Process Map| Process MappingSteps
- Step 1: Identify the Process You Need to Map.
- Step 2: Bring Together the Right Team.
- Step 3: Gather All the Necessary Information.
- Step 4: Organize the Steps in a Sequential Order.
- Step 5: Draw the Baseline Process Map.
- Step 5: Analyze the Map to Find Areas for Improvement.
What are the flowchart symbols?
Basic flowchart symbols
- The Oval. An End or a Beginning. Oval. The oval is usedtorepresent the start and end of a process.
- The Rectangle. A Step in the Flowcharting Process.Rectangle.The rectangle is your go-to symbol.
- The Arrow. Directional Flow. Arrow.
- The Diamond. Call for a Decision. Diamond.