Asked by: Iomara Darocastyle and fashion bath and shower
How do you make a heart bath bomb?
Last Updated: 14th March, 2020
- Heart mold.
- 1/4 cup citric acid.
- 1/4 cup baking soda.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil.
- Pink food dye (optional if you want to have a colored bath bomb)
- 3 drops therapeutic grade lavender (optional)
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do you make bath bombs at home?
- First, mix the dry ingredients (baking soda, Epsom salt, corn starch, and citric acid) together in a large bowl.
- Now mix up the wet ingredients (oil, water, essential oil, and food coloring).
- Slowly add the liquid to the dry mixture.
- Stuff that stuff into your silicone molds, ASAP.
- Let the bath bombs dry.
Beside above, what can I use in place of cornstarch in bath bombs? I've tried with and without arrowroot powder (which I used as a substitute for cornstarch because I had it on hand and didn't have cornstarch) and it works just fine without it. Since it seems unnecessary I just leave it out now. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
Also Know, how do you make bath bombs kid friendly?
How to Make Kid-friendly Bath Bombs
- 2 cups baking soda.
- 1 cup citric acid.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- 1/4 cup Epsom salt.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or another skin-friendly oil of your choice)
- 10-15 drops essential oil (optional)
- Water-soluble colorants (optional)
- witch hazel (optional)
How do you make a bath bomb with Epsom salt?
- ½ cup baking soda.
- ¼ cup corn starch.
- ¼ cup citric acid.
- ¼ cup Epsom salt.
- ½ tbsp. water.
- ¼ tsp essential oil.
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil, melted.
- Food coloring.