Asked by: Bernardine Scheigenpflugscience space and astronomy
How do you make a simple paper sphere?
Last Updated: 24th March, 2020
- Cut your paper into strips. Choose a thicker paper like cardstock or construction paper for a sturdier sphere.
- Punch holes through both ends of the strips.
- Insert paper fasteners into the holes.
- Form a C-shape with your stack.
- Slide the strips away from the stack.
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do you make a simple sphere out of paper?
Method 2 Using Papier-Mâché
- Cut up strips of paper.
- Blow up a round balloon.
- Make your papier-mâché paste.
- Dip a strip of paper into the glue.
- Apply the paper strip to the balloon.
- Continue to apply paper strips to your balloon.
- Apply two more layers of paper.
- Allow your sphere to dry.
Beside above, how do you wrap a sphere? It involves placing the sphere on a foil triangle and wrapping the three corners of the triangle around to and slightly past the sphere's opposite pole. You can see what this looks like in the figure below, where the blue petals mark the parts of the foil that actually come into direct contact with the sphere.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you make a sphere?
Creating a Sphere in Sketchup
- Draw a Circle. First, hit “C” on your keyboard to open the circle tool.
- Draw a Second Circle. Before you draw your second circle, type in the number of sides you want it to have in the lower right corner.
- Draw a Second Circle.
- Select Path > Tools > Follow Me > Select Circle.
How do you make a cone out of paper?
- Make a paper disk. The height of your cone will be determined by the radius of your circle.
- Draw a triangle wedge. Use the template to cut out two sides from the circle to make your wedge.
- Cut the triangle wedge out of the circle.
- Bring the cut sides of your disc together.
- Tape the inside of the cone closed.