Asked by: Roma Villodasmedical health cold and flu
How do you make a swollen eye go down after a fight?
Last Updated: 13th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get the swelling down on my face after a fight?
More on reducing swelling in your face
- Getting more rest.
- Increasing your water and fluid intake.
- Applying a cold compress to the swollen area.
- Applying a warm compress to promote the movement of fluidbuildup.
- Taking the appropriate allergy medication/antihistamine(over-the-counter medication or prescription).
One may also ask, what causes swollen eyes? There are many causes of a swollen eye,including eye infections, eye injuries or trauma, and(most commonly) allergies. Swelling of the eyelids can be asign of a more serious, potentially sight-threatening healthproblem, such as orbital cellulitis, Graves' disease and ocularherpes.
Likewise, people ask, how long does it take for swollen face to go down?
5 to 7 days
How do I reduce swelling?
- Rest and protect a sore area.
- Elevate the injured or sore area on pillows while applying iceand any time you are sitting or lying down.
- Avoid sitting or standing without moving for prolonged periodsof time.
- A low-sodium diet may help reduce swelling.