Asked by: Leonido Zschatzschfood and drink non alcoholic beverages
How do you make coffee more interesting?
Last Updated: 28th June, 2020
- A Piece of Chocolate.
- Ice Cream.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Vanilla Extract.
- Different Types of Milk. I have been on the almond milk kicksince the summer; almond milk gives my cereal such a wonderful,nutty taste.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what to add to your coffee to make it taste better?
10 Ways to Spice Things Up
- Vanilla Extract. If you love the creamy taste that coffeecreams and sugar add to your coffee, but aren't a fan of thoseadded calories, then this is the easiest way to get the best ofboth worlds.
- Cocoa Nibs.
- Star Anise.
Also, what to put in coffee to make it sweeter? If you love the taste of coffee creamers, you'llllove this coffee add-in. Try vanilla extract or vanilla beanfor a hit of flavor. Add a few drops of pure extract to your pot ofcoffee or add a vanilla bean to your coffee groundsto infuse before you brew.
Likewise, people ask, what can I add to my coffee?
12 surprising things to put in your coffee that will upyour caffeine game
- Cinnamon. < Plus, it can add a tasty kick.
- Butter. < It's a big deal in the paleo community.
- Ice cream. < It makes for a perfect dessert.
- Salt. < Pull a 'Salt Bae' on bitter cups of coffee.
- Egg. <
- Cardamom. <
- Alcohol. <
- Coconut oil. <
How do you make a delicious cup of coffee?
- Measure your coffee. The standard ratio is approximately 2tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water.
- Grind your coffee. Alright, this is where the coffee-makingprocess really begins.
- Prepare the water.
- Soak and stir.