Asked by: Ismary Ponafidinfood and drink desserts and baking
How do you make cup cake toppers?
Last Updated: 1st February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what sticks to use for cupcake toppers?
Use the scrapbook glue to attach one toothpick to each circle. You can use a different glue, such as tacky glue, that is more sturdy. However, as most cupcake toppers will be single use, the scrapbook glue will hold just fine. Allow them to dry completely.
how do you make cardstock cupcake toppers? Tutorial:
- You'll need:
- Punch circles out of the colored cardstock.
- Punch scallops out of the white cardstock or index cards.
- Use double sided tape to secure the scalloped layer to the colored circle.
- Add a sticker to the center of each topper.
- Tape toothpicks to the back of each topper.
- Stick them on your cupcakes!
Also to know, what is the average size of a cupcake topper?
Our standard sizes of toppers are: A4 sheets. 190mm disc. 50mm 15 per sheet.
How do you make fondant cupcake toppers?
roll various colors of fondant into logs then stick them together using water and flatten using a rolling pin. Brush a light coating of water on the backside of your cut outs and press them onto the fondant buttons. Frost the top of your cupcakes and press one of the cupcake toppers onto the frosting.