Asked by: Chaia Jebrovskyfood and drink non alcoholic beverages
How do you make Kool Aid from scratch?
Last Updated: 25th April, 2020
- In a LARGE juice pitcher (1 gallon/4 litres), stir togetherthe3 packages of koolaid and the sugar.
- Add about 1/3 of the water and stir well, makingsureKool-Aid and sugar dissolves.
- Slowly stir in remaining water; chill.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do you make Kool Aid step by step?
- Pour the Kool-Aid into a large pitcher. The pitcher needs tobebig enough to hold at least a gallon of water.
- Add the sugar. Use a measuring cup to measure out a cup andahalf of sugar, then add it to the pitcher.
- Add the water.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- Taste test your Kool-Aid.
- Enjoy over ice.
Also, how much Kool Aid do I mix to make a gallon? Servings (8 fl. oz.) - Use this much KOOLAIDDrink Mix - Add Cold Water and Ice: 1 - one roundedteaspoon- 1 cup. 16 - To 2-quart line (2x) - 1gallon.
Subsequently, question is, what can I use instead of Kool Aid?
- I chose Bigelow in Wild Blueberry and used Berryflavoredstevia.
- Other liquid stevia options to try: Grape, Apricot,Watermelon,Orange, Lemon.
- You can always use plain stevia or another sweetener orchoiceas well, but these are great sugar free alternatives.
- You can also adjust the sweetness.
Can you use jello mix to make Kool Aid?
If you use Kool-Aid to makeJell-Owith then you can have a large variety of flavors. Add1 cupof sugar, 2 Tablespoons of gelatin and 1 packofKool-Aid in a medium size bowl. Mixtogetherwell. Add 2 cups of boiling water and stir well untileverything isdissolved.