Asked by: Yuonne Lamiakofood and drink barbecues and grilling
How do you make pepperoni Hot Pockets?
Last Updated: 1st April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how long do you cook pepperoni Hot Pockets?
Microwave oven cooking instructions: Prep it: Unwrap sandwich, insert into crisping sleeve and place on paper plate. Make it hot: Cooking time on high: (1100 watt oven). 1 sandwich - 2 minutes*. 2 sandwiches - 3 minutes, 30 seconds*.
Subsequently, question is, what is in a pepperoni hot pocket? Pepperoni Pizza. Made with 100% real cheese, this Hot Pocket favorite is filled with premium, sliced pepperoni and reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, all wrapped in a crispy crust.
Also question is, how do you make Hot Pockets?
- Unwrap one sheet of puff pastry on a clean work surface.
- Combine pepperoni, cheese, pizza sauce, and cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Cut small diagonal slits at 1-inch intervals along top of pastries.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bake pastries until puffed and light brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
What chemicals are in hot pockets?
This product has 7 ingredients with concerns:
- Sodium Nitrite. This additive is of higher concern in food.
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA) This additive is of higher concern in food.
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Butter Flavor.
- Natural Flavor.
- Diacetyltartaric & Fatty Acid Esters of Glycerol (472e)