Asked by: Isa Prantelstyle and fashion skin care
How do you make thieves hand spray?
Last Updated: 8th May, 2020
- Add 10-15 drops of thieves oil to the cleanglassspray bottle.
- Add witch hazel, the top off with distilled water untilfull.(Note: To make transferring your ingredientseasierand eliminate spills, try using a small stainlesssteelfunnel.)
- Secure the spray top and use as you see fit.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, can you use Thieves spray on hands?
Thieves Spray. Quick and convenient,ThievesSpray is a portable essential oil spray idealforcleaning small surfaces. Just one smallsprayfreshens counters, sinks, door handles, toilets, andmoreusing only naturally derived, plant-based ingredientsandthe powerful spicy-citrus scent of Thieves essentialoilblend.
One may also ask, what do you do with thieves spray? Thieves Spray - 1 oz by Young Living
- Thieves® Spray is ideal for use on door handles,toiletseats, and any surface that needs cleansing to protect fromdust,mold, and undesirable microorganisms.
- This small bottle is perfect for traveling or keeping inyourpurse or backpack.
Similarly one may ask, how do you make my own thieves spray?
Okay, here is what you'll need:
- 2-ounce amber glass spray bottle (it needs to be glassandeither amber or cobalt in color since EO's can break downplasticovertime and sunlight/light harms oils)
- 15 drops of Thieves essential oil.
- 1 teaspoon witch hazel.
- A little under 2 ounces of distilled water.
How do you make homemade hand sanitizer?
Stronger Hand Sanitizer Recipe
- 1 TBSP rubbing alcohol.
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel.
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil.
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil.
- distilled water (colloidal silver/ionic silveraddsantibacterial power if available)
- other essential oils (just for scent)