Asked by: Redencion Aslamtechnology and computing web design and html
How do you mention someone on Facebook Mobile?
- Log into Facebook from a feature phone.
- Click comment below the post.
- Click Mention Friends and select a name from thelistthat appears.
Just so, how do I mention a page on Facebook Mobile?
The person, Page or group you mention may getanotification, and the post or comment may appear ontheirtimeline.
To mention a Page or group in a post or comment:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- Type "@" and then the Page's or group's name.
- Select a name from the list that appears.
In this way, how do you mention someone in a Facebook post?
It is right below the post. Type“@”followed by the name of a friend. A drop downlist of searchresults will appear as you type. If your friend'snameappears in the list before you are done typing, tap onthe resultto automatically add the friend to thepost.
Simply put, tagging identifies someone else inapost, photo or status update that you share. A tag may alsonotifythat person that you have mentioned them or referredto themin a post or a photo, and provide a link back to theirprofile. Youcan tag someone in a photo that you shareto identifythem in the photo.