Asked by: Estela Anodintechnology and computing email
How do you merge conversations in Gmail?
Last Updated: 2nd June, 2020
- Highlight the conversations you wish to merge,and click the conversation menu. Select Mergeconversations.
- An alert will pop up confirming that you want to mergethese conversations. If you're ready, selectMerge.
- The messages will them appear as oneconversation.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, can you merge emails in Gmail?
Email & Messaging To merge your Gmail accounts is tocombine them into one so that you can find all ofyour mail in the same place but still send mail from any account atany time. Ideally, combining or merging two or moreGmail accounts would be a quick, one-button process but it'snot.
Similarly, how do I change the order of conversations in Gmail? Choose your conversation settings
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Conversation View" section.
- Select Conversation view on (messages will be grouped) orConversation view off (messages won't be grouped).
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Likewise, can you combine multiple emails into one?
Forward multiple messages as a combinedsingle message. Multiple email messages can be forwarded asa collection in a single message. In any of your mailfolders, click one of the messages, press and holdCTRL, and then click each additional message.
How does Gmail conversation work?
Conversation view is a Google Mail setting thatallows you to set whether emails of the same subject are groupedtogether. It shows you how the conversation evolved, and youdo not have to open several emails to follow theconversation or go searching for a message you may havealready read and responded to.