Asked by: Ixiar Ibietahobbies and interests candle and soap making
How do you Mod Podge ornaments?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, can you use Mod Podge for glitter ornaments?
You can use my formula guide to chooseyourfavorite decoupage formula, but I'm going torecommendSparkle Mod Podge or Extreme Glitter ModPodge foryour DIY Christmas ornament fun. You don'talways needglitter, however the holidays are a perfect timeforit.
Secondly, can I use Modge podge on plastic? Yes, you can use Mod Podge on plastic. So, foranyephemera you want to decoupage onto a plastic bottlethat areof a porous type (paper, fabric, etc.) you should have noproblem.Use a multipurpose adhesive like E6000 to glue onanynon-porous items (such as glass beads orplasticbuttons).
Also asked, how do you glitter inside an ornament?
Beacon Glitter It
- Pour a small amount of glue inside the ornament. Lightlyswirlthe glue around to cover the entire area inside.
- Pour glitter into ornament and swirl around until it'sfullycovered. My kids loved this part!
How do you use Modge podge?
Method 2 Using Mod Podge on Paper, Fabric, andFlatSurfaces
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the base item.
- Cover the back of the item you will be applying withModPodge.
- Place the item you are Mod Podging onto your base itemandsmooth it down.
- Allow the Mod Podge to dry for at least 15 to 20 minutes.