Asked by: Wenona Deryabinfamily and relationships parenting babies and toddlers
How do you occupy a toddler at home?
Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
- Color Matching Game. This game using colorful pom poms is perfect for toddlers!
- Playdough Playdough is great.
- Pipe Cleaners and Colander.
- Shape Sorter.
- Contact Paper Art Place a piece of clear contact paper on the table.
- Paint in Bags Place paint in a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I entertain my toddler at home?
Here are 20 easy activities to entertain your toddler—bookmark this list for your next long day at home!
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
Similarly, what do you do with a toddler all day? 9 Things to do with Toddlers at Home
- Things to Do with Toddlers at Home: Toddlers can help with chores.
- Read together.
- Have your toddler join you for walks or exercise.
- Eat meals together.
- Play outside or go to an indoor playground.
- Sit on the floor and play together with your toddler.
- Watch a little TV.
- Listen to music, sing, and dance.
Also to know is, how can I keep my 2 year old busy at home?
Here are 20 old-school and fun activities to keep kids busy:
- Create a game box.
- Have them make their own cartoon.
- Let them help you.
- Give them an important task.
- Create an idea box.
- Offer creative toys.
- Design a treasure hunt.
- Encourage outdoor play.
What can I teach my 2 year old at home?
From 18 Months to 2 Years
- Ask your child to help you. For example, ask him to put his cup on the table or to bring you his shoe.
- Teach your child simple songs and nursery rhymes. Read to your child.
- Encourage your child to talk to friends and family. He can tell them about a new toy.
- Engage your child in pretend play.