Asked by: Ferrer Bruchhauserautomotive road side assistance
How do you open an amsec floor safe?
Last Updated: 2nd May, 2020
- First turn the dial anti-clockwise for four full revolutions and then land on the first number in the safe combination at exactly 12 o'clock position.
- Next, turn the dial clockwise for three revolutions and stop at the second number in the safe combination.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you open a floor safe without the combination?
Opening a Safe Without the Combination
- First you must find the safe's emergency key.
- Remove the panel that covers your safe's dial.
- Once you have removed the dial panel, take a look beneath the dial itself.
- Insert the emergency key into the emergency keyhole and turn it until the safe opens.
Likewise, can locksmith open safe without combination? Using the Safe's Key to Open a Safe When You Don't Have the Combination. If there is a number stamped near the keyhole of the key override, a locksmith should be able to get into the safe quickly, without damage. Note that on high-end, high security safes, there is usually a key that must be used WITH the combination.
Also, how do you open a 3 digit combination safe?
More detailed instructions:
- Turn the dial Left (counter clockwise) to the first number 4 times.
- Turn the dial Right (clockwise) to the second number 3 times.
- Turn the dial Left to the third number 2 times.
- Turn the dial Right until the dial stops.
How do you crack a 3 digit combination lock?
Turn the lock until the numbers read right-side-up. Roll the left-most dial until the first number of your combination lines up with the scored hash mark just to the left of the dial. Roll the middle dial until the appropriate number lines up with the number to its left. Do the same for the right-most number.