Asked by: Olarizu Maisotechnology and computing smartphones
How do you open the Android Easter egg?
Last Updated: 17th May, 2021
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and look for the “System” optionandopen it.
- Look for the “About Phone” option andopenit.
- Find the “Android Version” tab.
- Rapidly press the “Android Version” tabuntilsomething pops up. Usually what pops up is the icon of yourlatestAndroid Version.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I access the android Easter egg?
Android N "Nougat" easter egg Activate the easter egg as normal by goingintoyour settings > about phone > Androidversion.Repeatedly tap on the Android Version tab until the"N"appears on screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen torevealyour quick settings toggles and hit"edit".
Likewise, can I delete Android Easter egg? No, but I don't recommend you to do that. That'sasystem app. Only uninstall system apps that you don'tuse.However, if you do choose to uninstall EasterEgg,what will happen is you will no longer getthat JellyBean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreogame whenyou press repeatedly on the Androidversion.
Also asked, what's an Android Easter egg?
The Easter egg itself, however,isn'tmuch—it starts with a simple “K” that spinswhenyou tap it. A long-press reveals the“Android”in a KitKat-style logo, and a tributeto versions past when youlong-press that logo. It's like anEaster egg inside of anEaster egg inside of anEaster egg.
How do you open secret games on Android?
Go into settings, then go to the about phonepage.
- Tap the Android version section repeatedly (a few fasttaps),and a screen will appear with your Android version coverpage.
- Then you usually need to tap or hold part of the screen toopenthe game, in our Android 5 version you tap the yellowcircle.