Asked by: Jonelle Hajmatechnology and computing smartphones
How do you open the Oreo Android?
Last Updated: 25th June, 2020
- Open on your smartphone with Android Oreo theAppmenu and then the system settings. Scroll down until yousee"Device Information" or "Over the Phone".
- Select the menu item.
- To activate the Android Oreo Easter Egg press theentry"Android Version" several times in succession.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do you activate the Oreo Easter egg on Android?
Activate the easter egg as normal bygoinginto your settings > about phone > Androidversion.Repeatedly tap on the Android Version tab until the"N"appears on screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen torevealyour quick settings toggles and hit "edit". You should nowsee acat face icon with the label, "????
Beside above, is Android 8 an Oreo? Google's Android 8.0 Oreo update is on mostnewerphones Update: Android Pie is now the newAndroidkid on the block, but some devices are still waitingon Oreo.Google's Android Oreo update is no longerthe newest stableversion of its mobile operating system, thathonor now goes toAndroid Pie.
Keeping this in view, how do you get octopus on Android?
After that, head to System -> About phone, thentap"Android version" seven times. From there, tap the "O"logoa few times, then long-press it, and you'll be greeted bytheinteractive octopus!
How do I find the version of Android on my phone?
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Scroll down to Android Version.
- The small number under the heading is the version number oftheAndroid operating system on your device.