Asked by: Sifeddine Paisanmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you pause a WhatsApp story?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do you pause a WhatsApp video status?
To pause a video or a picture simply tabthe screen and hold. The video will be automaticallypaused, and the pictures (rolling in like some slideshow)will be paused. The minute you lift your finger from thescreen the video will continue playing or the picturesslideshow will continue playing.
Additionally, can you go offline on WhatsApp? Yes, you can appear offline. To hide the factyou are online, all you need to do is this:Enter WhatsApp. In Android, select the drop-down list ofoptions located on the top right and select 'Settings', or just hitthe 'Settings' toggle located bottom left in iOS.
Regarding this, how can I see someones WhatsApp status without them knowing?
View someone's WhatsApp status without letting themknow
- Step 1: Open ES File Explorer on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Turn on the option to show hidden files.
- Step 3: Go to WhatsApp media folder.
- Step 4: Open “.Statuses” folder.
- Step 1: Install Xposed Module WhatsApp Extensions.
- Step 2: Activate this module and reboot your phone.
How do you put status on WhatsApp?
How to create a WhatsApp Status using the Statusoption:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap on Status.
- Tap on My Status.
- Take a photo by pressing the shutter button, or hold the buttonfor a video.
- Add a caption if you want by tapping on Add a caption, and thentap on the Send icon at the bottom right.