Asked by: Zabulon Haizmanncareers resume writing and advice
How do you pitch a Listicle?
Last Updated: 2nd February, 2020
- A guest post by Sara Bir.
- Use a listsicle to break in.
- Create a list that's “sticky.” Even lists that seemfrivolous can make readers think about something differently.
- Make it useful.
- Make it entertaining.
- Timely is good too.
- Write an attention-grabbing headline.
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do you write a Listicle?
Planning a listicle involves six steps:
- Choose your topic.
- Select a keyword (if necessary)
- Search your competition.
- Choose a unique angle.
- Write the list points.
- Decide on accompanying material.
Furthermore, what is Listicle style? Listicle is an informal term for an article madeup of a series of facts, tips, quotations, or examples organizedaround a particular theme. Listicles, which may be numberedor bulleted, are particularly common in blogs and other onlinearticles. Listicle is a blend (or portmanteau) of the wordslist and article.
Moreover, how do I make a Listicle blog?
To write a listicle like a pro, make sure that you followthe right steps:
- Define the topic to match your buyer persona's needs.
- Collect relevant and accurate information.
- Create a catchy title, since this is what will grab readers'attention.
- Define the number of items and the format of yourlisticle.
How long should a freelance pitch be?
She estimates that the standard pitch of at least600 words could take the better part of a day to complete.“It's a lot of work to put together a magazine-stylepitch where you have researched the piece,” shesaid,” and there's a lot of good writing that goes intothat.”