Asked by: Yamina Gallenstyle and fashion fashion trends
How do you put circles on Instagram stories?
Last Updated: 9th June, 2020
- Tap the button in the bottom-right to go to your profile.
- Tap the “+” button to make a newInstagram Story Highlight.
- Choose which Stories you want in this Highlight bytapping the circle in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Next.”
- Choose a name for your Highlight.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what are the little circles on Instagram?
Instagram Story Highlights are the littlecircles with thumbnail images that display on yourInstagram profile. They feature Instagram Storiesthat you've elected to save and share on an evergreenbasis.
Likewise, how do you draw on Instagram stories? How to Draw on Your Instagram Story
- Take a photo or video in Instagram Stories, or upload a photoor video there.
- Tap the pen icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap a drawing tool, at the top of the screen.
- Start drawing!
- When you have finished drawing, tap Done at the top right ofthe screen.
Additionally, how do you do the bubbles on Instagram stories?
- Go to your profile and tap Story Highights below your usernameand bio.
- Tap .
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add tohighlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight,then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
How do you do memories on Instagram?
Steps To Share Memories In InstagramApp First, tap on the Notification you get in yourInstagram app. You will get the Memories as aseparate post. Click on Send To option. Next, select Your Story, orClose Friends, or to any individual friend.