Asked by: Zygmunt Bangertermusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you put Emojis on WhatsApp status?
Last Updated: 1st June, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do you put Emojis on WhatsApp?
- Make sure your iPhone's Emoji keyboard is enabled. To doso:
- Open WhatsApp. It's a green app with a white phone iconencircled in white.
- Tap Chats. This option is at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap a conversation.
- Tap the chat bar.
- Tap the "Keyboards" button.
- Tap the Emoji keyboard icon if necessary.
- Select an emoji.
One may also ask, how do you write a status on WhatsApp? To post a text-based status, tap on thestatus icon in the app. The text screen features threeoptions: font, background colour, and emoji. The new feature issimilar to Facebook's which allows you to post a text-basedstatus update with a coloured background.
how do I add stickers to WhatsApp status?
To download and use stickers:
- Open any individual chat or group.
- Next to the text input field, tap Emoji > Stickers .
- To add sticker packs, tap Add .
- In the Stickers popup that appears, tap Download next to thesticker pack you want to download.
- Tap Back .
- Find and tap the sticker you want to send.
How do I update my Emojis on Android?
Scroll down and tap the “Language &input” options. Look out for the option that says“Keyboard and Input Methods” then tap on “GoogleKeyboard”. Then choose the “Advanced” optionfollowed by Emoji for physical keyboard. Now your deviceshould recognize emojis.