Asked by: Branko Cuyaspets cats
How do you put flea spray on a cat?
Last Updated: 31st January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can I spray flea spray on my cat?
No, theAdvantage Treatment Spray for Cats & Kittensshould not be used on your dog. It is formulated forcats and kittens over 12 weeks.
Subsequently, question is, where do you put flea treatment on a cat? How to Apply Flea and Tick Medication
- Touch your pet's skin with the applicator tip.
- You can slide the applicator under the hair (rather thanparting the hair with your fingers) if you are sure the applicatortouches the skin.
- Apply along your pet's back where your pet cannot reach.
Herein, what to spray on cats for fleas?
Try mixing the apple cider vinegar with water in a 2:1ratio and spraying it onto your cat's coat.Fleas can be a stubborn bunch, so you may have to undergo afew home treatments of applying the vinegar to your cat'sfur in order to become completely flea-free.
What is the fastest way to get rid of fleas on a cat?
Treat your cat
- Remove fleas with a flea comb — dip comb in a mixture ofdish soap and water to kill fleas on comb.
- Bathe your kitten or cat with a specially-formulated fleashampoo.
- Treat your cat with a flea spray.
- Use a flea preventive year-round.
- Inspect and comb weekly to monitor a flea infestation on yourcat.