Asked by: Tiburcia Rzhanovautomotive convertible
How do you put the back seats down in a 2010 Chevy Cobalt?
Last Updated: 24th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do you put the back seats down in a Chevy Cobalt?
- Open either rear door, and make sure the rear passenger seatbelts are disconnected.
- Push the trunk-release button next to your steering column, or use your keyless remote to open the trunk.
- Locate the two levers against the back of the rear seats inside the trunk.
- Pull one or both of the levers to unlatch the seat.
One may also ask, how do you put the back seats down in a Pontiac g5? Open the trunk and there are two release handles on the left and ride side of the ceiling of the trunk, pull those and then go back in your car and pull the seats down.
Also to know, how do you open the trunk on a 2010 Chevy Cobalt?
open the little cubbie to the left of the steering wheel on the dash, right below the fog light button, and inside the cubbie there is a trunk release button. open the little cubbie to the left of the steering wheel on the dash, right below the fog light button, and inside the cubbie there is a trunk release button.
How do you get into the trunk in the back seat?
How to Get Into a Car Through the Trunk
- Stay calm.
- Look for the safety lever or tag before you try entering the car through the rear seats.
- Find the seat release latches on the seat backs in the trunk if the car does not have a lever to release the trunk lock mechanism.
- Pull the seat release latches to unlock the car's back seats.