Asked by: Xinrong Espostiautomotive motorcycles
How do you read a Kawasaki serial number?
Last Updated: 24th January, 2020
- Locate the VIN on your motorcycle. Typically, you can find the VIN on either the bike neck between the handlebars or on the top side of the motor.
- Log onto the Motoverse website and type in the 17-character VIN number where indicated.
- Go to Kawasaki's website and access their parts diagram feature.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I know what model my Kawasaki is?
The model number on a Kawasaki engine is located on a white label with black text, affixed to the side of the engine. The model number (i.e., FX730V), will make up the first part of the ''CODE'' field, preceding the engine spec code (i.e., CS16-R).
Subsequently, question is, how do you tell what year my kx85 is? How to Tell the Year a Kawasaki KX Was Made
- Locate the VIN, which can be found on the steering head, below the handlebars. Write down the VIN on a piece of paper.
- Find the 10th character, which designates the model year.
- Call Kawasaki customer service at (949) 460-5688.
Keeping this in view, what year is my Kawasaki Vin?
Find your model and year for your Kawasaki motorcycle or ATV by the code in your VIN Number.
|VIN Number / Model Prefix||Kawasaki Spare Parts Catalog||Year|
|AE050A||Kawasaki AE50 A||1981-1983|
|AE080A||Kawasaki AE80 A||1981-1982|
|AE080A||Kawasaki AE80 A||1982-1983|
|AR050A||Kawasaki AR50 A||1981-1983|
How do you tell what year Kawasaki dirt bike is?
Kawasaki motorcycle VINs are stamped on the sides of the steering heads, in front of the fuel tanks. If your dirt bike is street legal, your VIN will also be on a safety certification label near, or on, the side of the steering head.