Asked by: Aissatu Robbenstyle and fashion bath and shower
How do you remove a toe touch stopper?
- Place a towel in the bottom of the bathtub to protect the tub's finish while you work.
- Lift the toe-tap stopper with your fingers until it will lift no farther.
- Pull upward on the stopper as you turn it counterclockwise if the stopper only spins instead of unscrews from the drain.
Correspondingly, how do you remove a push and pull stopper?
Push-Pull Drain Stoppers
- Lift the stopper to the open position.
- Hold the stopper body firmly by hand, and twist the knob counterclockwise to remove it.
- With the cap removed, unscrew the mounting post beneath the cap counterclockwise to separate the stopper from the drain fitting.
Also know, how do you remove a shower drain stopper?
Remove the knob on the top of the stopper. Hold the body of the stopper in place with one hand and with the other hand unscrew the knob by turning it counter-clockwise. If the knob will not unscrew, then wrap the rag around the knob and use the pliers to help remove the knob.
Toe-Touch Bathtub Drain Stopper The Toe-touch stopper mimics the Push-and-pull model. Although it consists of a spring, it is installed in the same manner as the push and pull or lift-and-turn. Operating this model is as easy as a walk-in bathtub. To open close it, simply push down the stopper with your toe.