- First, remove the valance if there is one on theblinds.
- Next, open the brackets.
- Once the brackets are open, simply remove the windowblinds from the brackets.
- Next, remove the brackets from the window frame byremoving the screws that hold them in place.
People also ask, can you fix broken blinds?
Vertical blinds break far too easily.Fortunately, there's a cure: Weblog WonderHowTo points out thatyou can use a paper clip and some tape to fix abroken slat. When a vertical slat breaks, most often it'smerely a tiny piece of plastic that snaps off at the hole in thetop. The rest of the slat is fine.
Beside above, which way do you turn horizontal blinds for privacy?
The direction -- up or down -- to close blindslats is a matter of personal preference, but if you want moreprivacy, tilt them up, with the rounded sidefacing out. With the blinds tilted up, passers-by can't seein: The convex side faces the window, creating less spacethrough which to view.
B. Different Types of Blinds
- Vertical Blinds. Vertical blinds have individual slats that runalong a track at the top of the blind.
- Venetian Blinds. Venetian blinds are the most popular style ofblinds.
- Mini Blinds.
- Micro Blinds.
- Panel Blinds.
- Pleated Shades.
- Cellular Shades.
- Roman Shades.